I've seen this award circulating around through the blogging world and thought it was a great idea! It helps new bloggers grow and get discovered. I've been nominated a few times by the lovely ladies : Simply Sara , Antonia Hetherington , That Montgomery Girl and The Blushing Introvert
1. You must answer all questions that are given to you.
2. Must link back to the person that nominated you.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
5. Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice.
6. Cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
7. Must inform nominees of your nomination.
8. Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info.
11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I live for chocolate. I honestly think I have a problem. I'm not that picky either, cheap chocolate is just as good as any!
- I'm either utterly obsessed or not interested.
- My hometown is Toronto, but currently live in the desert (Saudi Arabia) as a teacher.
- I studied Health and International Development in University.
- Youtube has taken over my life since 2009.
- I dream about being my own boss.
- The future excites me but also terrifies me.
- My favorite season is fall mainly for its fashion.
- Do what makes you happy is my new motto.
- Tea over coffee any day.
- Passion is what attracts me.
My Questions from : Melissa | The Blushing Introvert
Do you blog for fun, or do you hope to make a career out of it someday?
I blog for fun. Although, I love the idea that it can be job and hope that one day I'll be able to open my own business and have my lovely subscribers join me in my journey.
What is one topic you can go on and on about in conversation?
I probably can talk about makeup all day/ everyday it's tons of fun and I love to hear what other peoples thoughts are!
What is your dream career?
It slightly terrifies me that I have yet to pinpoint exactly what my dream career is. I know I love fashion and makeup and that I want to be my own boss but I also love health promotion and the idea of helping others. Lets just say it's a working process.
What are 3 places you would love to travel to?
What is your guilty pleasure?
As I mentioned earlier in my random facts. I'm far too obsessed with chocolate and its only a guilty pleasure because of the amount I consume.
What are your favourite hobbies/interests outside of the internet?
Can shopping or eating be considered as a hobby?
What inspired you to create your blog
I've been reading blogs for years now and loved the community. So, I figured why not join in and create a little space of my own.
What would you say are the 3 keys to happiness?
- Doing what you love
Do you have any achievements in your life so far?
I would say my biggest achievement is graduating university.
Favourite childhood memory?
My favourite childhood memory is riding my bike through my neighbourhood with friends and jumping fences as we played cops/robbers.
What is one of your most favourite things about blogging?
Again, as I mentioned the community. I love the encouragement, the conversations and positivity that comes with it. I also love that I have a space of my own to write about whatever I please.
Spoken with style
By Her Mirror
Question nominees must answer:
- Name your top three favourite clothing stores?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Who is your favourite blogger/youtuber?
- Describe your dream career?
- Why did you begin blogging?
- Who's someone you look up to in terms of success and why?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- Do you prefer short term or long term goals?
- Heels or Flats?
- What makes you happy?